Apr 16, 2011

Book Love

I don't really know much about Maria Menounos. I probably should but I don't! However I fell in love with the title! In this book she discusses health, recreation, budgeting, mottos, mantras, organizing, relationships, and much more. so far it has gotten good reviews so I am adding it to my must haves-must reads!

I have been eyeing this book for a while! I don't know if it is because I have enjoyed making a million of her quilt patters or if it is the darling turquoise and red OR if it is the stinking cute red polka dot chair! Whatever it is I probably am gonna have to have this book! If you have been thinking about making a quilt or doing a sewing project I would highly suggest looking for her patterns. They are easy to follow and most definitely darling! She also has a cute blog called Simplify. She had terrific decorating ideas and quilt eye candy! So check it out!

I don't really know much about this book except that I love to walk and run. I feel better when I go running or walking. Lately though I have had a few injuries that have interfered with my running so I am looking forward to the ideas in this book that may help keep me in shape until I can pick up my speed again. Which wasn't really speedy in the first place and really probably couldn't be considered running to a lot of people but hey it is faster than sitting on the computer and slightly faster than walking so therefore I consider myself a runner!!!

I love me a good cookbook! Gwenyth Paltrow has been one of my favorites. I enjoyed her in Shakespeare in Love and Shallow Hal and then it seemed like she disappeared for a while. But lo and behold she showed up on my favorite GLEE and I was reminded how talented she is. The main thing that caught my eye with this cookbook was the word EASY! Try as I may I don't cook that great just ask my family! But I do like to try new recipes just in case something works out and becomes a family favorite!

I definitely love The Pioneer Woman. I love her blog, her photography and her recipe book! Now she has her story! She has such a way of writing that is so enjoyable and entertaining. I am so excited to read this. A neighbor of mine read it and loved it so it is on my list of must reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment