Jan 3, 2011

Marvelous Monday-Planners

I love January! I love the idea of a clean house (Christmas is neatly packed away till next year!) and getting organized. I am definately a list maker...I love making lists and crossing things off. Therefore I love notebooks and planners of all shapes and sizes. I find that by the first week of January I some how have several planners and notebooks to get my year started off on the right foot! So I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

*I love these planners from Blue Sky. I found mine (the grey with the tourquoise) at Office Depot although you can order from their site. There are so many cute patterns that it is hard to choose just one. The planners have a monthly tab with a monthly and weekly calendar and plenty of space to write. They are a great price too! I have used this planner the last few years and I have loved them!





*Erin Condren. com planners!!! I have recently discovered this planner and cannot wait to get mine ordered. You can order from one of their many darling designs or have them put your own photo on the front. (love that..who wouldn't love a personalized planner...so much more fun to have!) There are so many things I love about this planner...the pages for special dates...important numbers pages...blank note pages...year at a glance....monthly pages....days divided into morning/non/night...and a binder clip to help keep you organized. I am in LOVE!!!! All those pages to write on come on now this is heaven all bound up in a pretty little package! (be sure to watch their video to see for yourself how fabulous this planner is!) They also have jumbo calendars and a weekly schedule pad that you can have personalized!


*Last but certainly not least are the planners from Franklin Covey. I do believe it is Franklin's fault that I love planners so much. When they had their retail spaces in the mall I would just wanted to look and touch all the fabulous paper..all the places I could write all my things to dos! I am loving their wire notebooks and the wire notebook covers. Pretty sure this one needs to come live at my house in my purse!




No comments:

Post a Comment